Forensic Psychological Services
Neurocognitive Specialty Group (NSG) offers a wide range of psychological assessment and forensic evaluation services to be used in the context of the legal, civil, and criminal justice system. With years of experience working with attorneys (plaintiff and defense), independent investigators, and other legal professionals, our forensic psychologists provide reliable expert consultation and testimony approaching every case from a clinical evidence-based perspective.
Our forensic experience covers (but is not limited to):
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
- Consultation and Medical Record Review
- Pre-employment Psychological Evaluations
- Law Enforcement
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Texas Workforce Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Civil Competencies and Guardianship
- Medical Decision-Making
- Independent Living
- Veterans Affairs Compensation and Pension
- Death Row Competency for Execution
- Parental Fitness Evaluation
We’re here to help.
Didn’t see the information you’re looking for? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.